Freight is calculated at checkout. For freight on multiple items, simply add all the products to your cart and use the shipping calculator upon checkout. If bulk orders are needed feel free to contact us via our website messaging portal for a custom quote.
Our shipping time frame varies depending on your location and the items you have ordered, but generally speaking, your order will be immediately dispatched same (ordered by 12midday) or next business day and your products should arrive within 1-7 business days Australia wide.
Shipping may be affected by factors such as the distance, weather and various logistics related delays in which case, please take this into consideration for the rare occurrence of slower shipping times. When this happens, we will keep you up to date as needed.
** During Busy periods, please allow an extra 3-5 business days for delivery. All estimated delivery times are highly dependent on location and availability of courier services.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Items have a shipping cost unless the listing/item states it is Free Postage. Freight costs vary for each buyer depending on their postcode/location.
- Deliveries cannot be sent to a post office box as we do not use Australia Post.
- Couriers can only deliver Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm only.
- Delivery charges are quoted as “curbside delivery” which means as close to your premises as practical for a truck and to the ground floor.
- It is your responsibility to advise us:
- If someone will be available to sign for the delivery.
- If there is somewhere safe it can be left if no one is home (e.g. around the back of the house)
- If the address is a business address. If so we will require information regarding the business hours and the name of the building.
- If you miss the delivery, you may be required to pick up your delivery from the freight companies depot or can arrange a re-delivery with the freight company, however, this may result in additional delivery fees.
- We cannot advise you of the exact day and time delivery will occur however, we will email you the tracking details and the freight company contact details and they can provide you with a better estimation of the time.
- Items may be delivered with additional packaging for transit protection, or on a pallet for ease of transportation. It is not our responsibility for the removal of any waste at the delivery location.
- If you are looking to refund an item, freight and delivery expenses are considered a separate service and will be passed on to the customer. To facilitate this, Insource will deduct the shipping cost from the eligible reimbursement amount (the price of products purchased) and pay this to the courier directly on behalf of the customer. The Insource Online team will discuss these costs with you prior to processing the refund.